The Road Ahead: Part I How it began


It all started in 2016 as a joke. I had made a cartoon for my dad's real estate newspaper and on a slow day at work I made a profile on Fiverr and posted the cartoon on the site. A few days later I had my first order, some other real estate dude liked the cartoon I posted and wanted something similar for his website. That was the first time someone payed me for a cartoon. It was a silly thing and involved a lot of scanning and tracing paper. 

It's been a long way since. During these first years I had the pleasure of working on some really great projects with people from all over the world. I bought a WACOM tablet and invested in some decent software. Orders kept coming in but I struggled to keep up with it. I grew frustrated as it was hard to combine the deadlines with a full time job and a household with two kids growing up. This dragged on for some time until I was ready to give up on my cartooning business.